Operation & Maintenance
in operation for Voltalia & Third parties
dedicated O&M specialists
countries in four continents
Voltalia is a certified company with the Solar O&M Best Practices Mark. A self-certification-based label developed by the SolarPower Europe O&M Task Force based on the recommendations of the O&M Best Practices Guidelines. The aim of the Mark is to promote transparency and excellence in solar O&M.
As CMMS we use Fiix that is a cloud-based software for maintenance and asset management that organizes, tracks, and schedules all maintenance activities we provide to our clients.
What distinguishes us?
- Profiles focus (mainly electrical maintenance expertise, for the long term)
- Voltalia own employees.
- Resources management & allocation
- Training for expertise
- MMC – Maintenance Methods Center & Specialized engineering
- Maintenance Management based on global system CMMS
- Global claiming management
- VoltPower Hub (Porto and Mossoró)
- VoltPower System
- EP – Energy Portal (for direct customers access)
Our O&M service
Committed to improving the global environment and promoting local development, at Voltalia we contribute to socio-economic development and the preservation of the environment through innovative and personalized solutions.